In the land of Vikings a monstrous portal has opened. The Great Old One is plotting to take over the world. While chaos spreads far and wide… and the party’s just getting started.
So this means novice Valkyries along with their new mysterious friend set out to save the world. What could possibly go wrong?
So yes, Die for Valhalla! is an action RPG. Where player possess and take full control of heroes, monsters and other things. All while helping the Vikings to save their realm.
Die for Valhalla! arcade adventure (Linux, Mac, Windows)
The gameplay is similar to that of Foul Play. At least that’s what first comes to mind. Where you have to take on the different challenges that await. But also comes with features similar to that of Midboss. Making for a unique combination of skills need to defeat enemies. All the while keeping the player immersed.
- An action-packed hybrid of Roguelike and arcade Beat ‘Em Up.
- Unique Possession mechanic.
- 10+ Viking Clans to discover and unlock. Each Clan has a special bonus and access to different Viking Classes.
- 7 Viking Classes, each with its unique playstyles and combos.
- Over 80 skills to choose from when leveling up your Valkyrie.
- Cute but bloodthirsty creatures will become your companions. Each has a different ability to aid you on your journey.
- Deathmatch and Survival Challenges: Test your skills and compete with friends.
Day one support launches today:
So now that Die for Valhalla! is available with support for Linux, priced at $9.99 USD. Those eager to get into the adventure RPG and beat em up can do so via Steam and Humble Store. Grab that discount, because its only here for a limited time.