Since the games created by two ex-space engineers. Also funding from support on Kickstarter. Since the first attempt ended tragically trolled shaking the industry. So the game saw polish during 8 months with bi-weekly updates on Early Access. Dimension Drive is finally ready to bring a truly new experience to the shoot’em up genre.
Dimension Drive delivers ’80s blistering arcade cabinet gameplay reinvented for modern times. So pilots will have to masterfully the shift. So this means dual playing fields in frantic fashion. It’s practically like playing two games at once.
“Dimension Drive is a Dual-Battlefield space shooter with a teleportation mechanic. Seamlessly combines shooting and puzzle mechanics. Dimension Drive will teleport you into a comic book styled sci-fi space opera. Set in a multidimensional universe. The Ashajuls, a cruel multidimensional alien race, are attacking our universe. Fight as Jackelyne Tywood (a.k.a. Jack) in The Manticore. A legendary ship capable of teleporting across space and dimensions. Uncover the mysteries of your past and the origin of the Dimension Drives with your trusty friend and A.I., “V.E.R.A.”, at your side.”
Dimension Drive – Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Dimension Drive‘s art style: Video game meets comic. Also experience the story of Jack. All through the motion comics. Since you will be wow’d by the colour rich in-game comic art style. Which is true, I’ll give 2Awesome Studio that credit.
- 2 games on your screen: Multitask and single-handedly fight 2 shoot’em ups side-by-side.
- Unlock several weapons by finding secret data cubes.
- 4 difficulty modes: Normal, Hard, Extreme and Insane!
- Single player and local co-op: Enjoy total cooperative gameplay where both players share everything!
- Mirror Dimension: Finished the 13 levels of the campaign? Play the Mirror Dimension levels. 13 extra levels in this New Game+ mode.