Din’s Legacy action RPG now has a live Demo for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the continuing development of Soldak Entertainment.
Din’s Legacy now available with a demo. Including mutating characters, set in a dynamic, evolving, fantasy world. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. The demo also release ahead of the action RPG’s launch next week.
During the Orc Schism, the entire Orc race was violently split. In contrast, now Dark Orcs, Zombielords, and the Mutated. The Mutated are rotten with Orc blood in Din’s Legacy. A zombie parasite and necromancer magic. This also makes people seriously mistrust and even fear them. The fact that they slowly mutate over time makes it even worse. Who is going to trust you when you grow horns overnight?
Din’s Legacy trailer
Despite all of this, the Mutated are actually more closely akin to the Elves. Both their behavior and physically. They want to prove this to the world of Din’s Legacy. But they are facing a huge uphill battle.
The trickster god Din admires their chaotic mutations. Due to a burning desire to prove themselves to the world. Always in need of champions. He makes a pact with the Mutated. Each volunteer would become one of his champions. Trying to save the world wherever Din sends them. In return, each time they die in his service. He also resurrects them to continue their service.
Din’s Legacy, as well as the Mutated’s are all in your hands. Can you be the Champion that is needed?
- Experience your character mutating over time for good and bad
- Guide your character’s evolution (choosing/improving skills, suppressing unwanted mutations, etc)
- Use mutation points to mutate your character towards another character or sub-class
- Uniquely created worlds for every game, with different scenario, win/lose conditions, areas, monsters, items, and quests, give the player a new experience every time
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Your choices truly impact the game
- Co-op multiplayer to adventure with friends