Din’s Legacy is a challenging action RPG with mutating characters. Which also takes place in a dynamic, evolving, fantasy world. Available on both Linux and Windows PC, DRM-Free.
The Din’s Legacy story follows the Orc Schism. Since the entire Orc race was violently split. Evolving into Dark Orcs, Zombielords, and the Mutated. While the Mutated are tainted with Orc blood. There is also a zombie parasite and necromancer magic afoot. This makes people seriously mistrust and even fear them. And as a result, they slowly mutate over time. Which makes things even worse. Who is going to trust you when you grow horns overnight?
Despite all of this, the Mutated are actually closely related to the Elves. Both in their behavior and physically. They want to prove this to the world. But they are also facing a tremendous uphill battle in Din’s Legacy.
The trickster god Din was intrigued by their chaotic mutations. Plus a burning desire to prove themselves to the world. Always in need of champions, he made a pact with the Mutated. Each volunteer would become one of his champions. Trying to save the world wherever Din sends them. In return, each time they die in his service he resurrects them to continue their service.
Din’s Legacy updated trailer
- Experience your character mutating over time for good and bad
- Guide your character’s evolution (choosing/improving skills, suppressing unwanted mutations, etc)
- Use mutation points to mutate your character towards another character or sub-class
- Uniquely created worlds for every game. With different scenarios, win/lose conditions. Various areas, monsters, items, and quests. While giving the player a new experience every time
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Your choices truly impact the game
- Co-op multiplayer to adventure with friends
For more details and information, check out Soldak.com.