Dins Legacy leaves Early Access – August 28th
Dins Legacy is an action RPG with mutating characters. Due to a dynamic, evolving, fantasy world for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Which is ready to leave Early Access on August 28th. Originally released in mid September 2018. So almost a full year. While the Steam reviews are holding a steady 76% score.
And the recent patch brings some rather helpful changes. Such as smoother FPS. While adding 2 new character options. Along with more textures and models for mutations. And certainly fixes for a ton of smaller issues.
Dins Legacy trailer
Dins Legacy story follows the Orc Schism. As a result of the entire Orc race was violently split. Hence the Dark Orcs, Zombielords, and the Mutated. The Mutated are tainted with Orc blood. And also a zombie parasite and necromancer magic. Likewise, this makes people seriously mistrust and fear them. Besides that, they slowly mutate over time making it even worse. Who is going to trust you when you grow horns overnight?
Despite all of this, the Mutated are actually more closely related to the Elves. Both their behavior and physically in Dins Legacy. Since they want to prove this to the world. But they are facing a huge uphill battle.
The trickster god Din was intrigued by their chaotic mutations. With a burning desire to prove themselves to the world. Always in need of champions. Consequently, he makes a pact with the Mutated. Each volunteer would become one of his champions. Trying to save the world wherever Din sends them. In return, each time they die in his service he resurrects them to continue their service.
Dins Legacy, as well as the Mutated’s and yours, are all in your hands! Can you be the Champion that is needed?
- Experience your character mutating over time for good and bad
- Guide your character’s evolution (choosing/improving skills, suppressing unwanted mutations, etc)
- Use mutation points to mutate your character towards another character or sub-class
- Uniquely created worlds for every game. With a different scenario. Win/lose conditions, areas, monsters, items, and quests. As a result they give the player a new experience every time
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Your choices truly impact the game
- Co-op multiplayer to adventure with friends
Dins Legacy leaves Early Access on August 28th. Priced at $19.99 USD. With a full release coming for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
For more information head over to the official website.