Since the past couple of days have been a pondering of the #Feral hint. Which seems to be point at DiRT 4 making a Linux and Mac debut. Since the #games already available for #Windows. DiRT Rally is an awesome game, and already available for Linux and Windows. Therefore it leaves a strong means that the next title for Feral Intertactive is DiRT 4.
So sorry if you cannot see the image clearly. Yet the original picture seems to reflect “West Norwood” an area of south London, UK. And since DiRT 4 is all about rally racing, it would be quite likely. Since this is an actually location associated with such racing.
While one of the games main features is a system called Your Stage. This rally route creation tool allows players to produce a unique number of stages. Therefore choosing your location and set the route parameters. While using Your Stage with a press of a button to create a unique rally stage. Which is one you can actually race, share and then challenge others to beat your time. Your Stage allows experienced rally players to create longer, more technical routes. While newcomers can create simpler shorter routes as they hone their skills. So the imagine above coincides with our strong speculations.
Since DiRT 4 is a Codemasters creation. They gone on to combine different levels of thrill and realism from last year’s DiRT Rally. Which is an excellent game. While also loaded with exciting and adrenaline-fuelled races. Due to some making an appearance in prequels DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
DiRT 4 Trailer (Windows, no Linux)
DiRT 4 Features:
- OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
- 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
- THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell. Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
- JOYRIDE – Laptime challenges, smash challenges, free-play area and send challenges to friends
- DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA. Learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best!
- CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines. Gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
- NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, leagues and tournaments, cross-platform leaderboards, enhanced CREST telemetry system
- TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
- DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.