Larian Studios’ multi #awardwinning #RPG comes to Linux, Mac and Windows PC on October 27, with a host of pre-order offers #available.
That date being issued regarding the PS4 and Xbox One versions of Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition is also the date for the PC platform version. Which is not exactly very clear on the official site or promotional material, but developer Larian Studios has confirmed on Twitter:
@Primey_ Same date – same time and for free for owners of DOS. We will never leave PC players in the dark – we love you!
— Larian Studios hasn't left character creation yet (@larianstudios) October 5, 2015
Everyone who pre-orders the game will receive the Last Trick Bag as well, offering a host of new cosmetic items, and the White Dragon wand – one of the new weapons for one of two new combat styles in Enhanced Edition – which comes with the Ice Wall Skill.
The Last Trick Bag full contents:
- Grumio’s Backpack
- Pamphlet of recipes
- 3 x Grumio’s Cotton Candy Dye
- 2 x Grenades ingredients
- 1 x Inert Wand
- With these ingredients, you can create:
- Scales of Steel grenade
- White Dragon wand (with an Ice Wall skill)
This DLC will also be made available for purchase after the game’s release.
- Adventure through an extended and enhanced version of Original Sin‘s vast and expansive world with over 80 hours of content.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen to engage in co-op dialogues and shape relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Gripping party and turn-based combat allows you to manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos, including new styles and a plethora of skills unique to the Enhanced Edition.
- Unravel a deep and epic story set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition presents players with a familiar world in another era.
- Enjoy a newly implemented 360 degree camera and upgraded visuals and effects for the most vivid depiction of Rivellon yet!
In addition to this DLC, and as a special thank you to those who have supported the Divinity series all these years, platform-specific DLC will be offered to all players, even after launch.
Easing a new generation into the world of cRPG‘s, Original Sin: Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn based combat, and hours of fully voiced and remastered dialogue. All set in a story that will have you embroiled in a fantasy world of free exploration thanks to a new split-screen friendly UI.
Venture into the vibrant and volatile world of Rivellon on October 27, on Linux, Mac, Windows PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.