Do Not Feed The Monkeys new accolades trailer releases for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Fictiorama Studios and BadLand Games Publishing. Which is also rocking a huge discount on Steam. But regular price on Humble Store and GOG. Now to mntion 95% Overwhelmingly Positive reviews.
Cover up your webcams: for the past month. While Do Not Feed The Monkeys players are cast as internet spies with access to dozens of unsecured cameras online. Since the critics are going bananas for the satirical voyeur simulator. So to celebrate their sordid discoveries. Publisher Alawar and indie developer Fictiorama Studios have released a new accolades trailer. Highlighting the pick of the bunch.
Released on PC to great acclaim in 2018. The satirical Do Not Feed The Monkeys enlists players into a shadowy club. While you monitor a selection of unsuspecting members of the public through cameras. Who are also lurking in their own homes. So you can witness the best and the very worst of people behind closed doors. And of course, face a variety of uncertainty. Since their peeping tomfoolery forces them to put their own moral code under the microscope.
Do Not Feed the Monkeys – Accolades Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
In Do Not Feed The Monkeys you are now joining “The Primate Observation Club”. Where you will observe the lives of caged monkeys. And also carefully analyze the information obtained.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
- THE PRIMATE OBSERVATION CLUB: a shadowy group that observes other people through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams.
- YOU: the newest member of the CLUB, tired of your run-down apartment, dull existence and boring job.
- MONKEYS: dozens of strangers who have fallen prey to your voyeurism.
- PRIVACY: Something that the monkeys think they have.
- PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER): Yep, we put a PC in your game. So that you can work on a PC while you’re playing the game.
- FEEDING THE MONKEYS: Interacting or interfering with the subjects in any way. Feeding the monkeys is strictly forbidden.
Oddly enough, club members keep feeding the monkeys. Since they just can’t abide by this very simple rule! How about you? Will you help those you’re spying on? Maybe extort them, expose them and sabotage their dreams? Or will you follow your instructions and sit twiddling your thumbs?
Do Not Feed The Monkeys new accolades trailer releases in support of the Steam Summer Sale. Which has a huge discount, making the game almost free on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. But if you still want to pay full price, check it out Humble Store and GOG.