#DoctorKvoraksObliterationGame is a deadly puzzle adventure for #Windows PC. While the #games built using Unity 3D, with full VR support (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift/Touch). So the gameplay will appeal to players of all ages. While featuring a full VR map-editor integrated with Steam Workshop.
We are planning to port to SteamOS but currently have windows dependencies that will need to be resolved during the porting process. So the port will be some time coming.
As for Vulkan, the Unity support for this is not currently stable so we will have to wait and see what happens.
So keep in mind, the Linux support for the game will follow the Windows release. Yet there is no word on the games VR support for Linux, yet. That whole concept is still “experimental” even on Steam.
Since gameplay has players appearing on the biggest and best show in the galaxy: The Obliteration Game. Controlling three talented contestants, you must pit your wits against Doctor Kvorak himself. Who is an immortal trickster that will challenge your every step. Yet if you win, your success will be celebrated throughout the galaxy. Such skill, fortune and heroism.
Since all is not what it seems in Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game. If you lose then you risk the very annihilation of your world.
Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game Cinematic Trailer:
Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game Features
- Play the ultimate game in the galaxy – defeat dangerous traps, solve complex puzzles. While rescuing your friends and save your world from certain doom
- Control three individual characters, each with their own special power. While working together to outwit the evil Doctor and win fabulous prizes
- Collect weird and wonderful artefacts to unlock skins for your contestants
- Follow a fully crafted story told over fifteen challenging game zones. With unique dynamic camera view allowing you to play from many different perspectives
- Explore the fascinating story of an omnipotent being’s inner journey through his own enormous ego. Solving the mysteries of life itself
- Create and share your own maps using the comprehensive level editor. Fully integrated into the Steam Workshop (PC Desktop and HTC Vive)
Doctor Kvorak’s Obliteration Game is currently listed on Steam. With a full release coming July 26th for Windows PC, followed by Linux and likely Mac as well.