Down Under DLC now releases for Railway Empire on Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Gaming Minds Studios and publisher Kalypso Media. Which also releases now with a discount on Steam and GOG.
Since the next DLC for Railway Empire. The series’ second visit to the Southern Hemisphere. Down Under DLC moves the beloved rail tycoon sim. While bringing in the sun scorched plains of the Australian outback.
The Down Under DLC also adds four additional territories. Such as the New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Victoria. And as a result, it allows players to discover 52 new cities. So you can customize settlements and trade goods traditional to the continent. Such as beer and grilled seafood.
Railway Empire – Down Under DLC Trailer
During the first half of the 19th Century. The colonial territories of Australia are barely populated. Since they mainly make up coastal cities. And maybe a few smaller farming settlements in the remote outback. However, a series of events is set to spark an industrial revolution. One that will usher in an era of change for Australia. Securing a fruitful future for the fledgling nation. In Railway Empire Down Under DLC, it is up to you to tame the unforgiving outback. While you expand your railway network across its wild terrain and beyond. This railway will eventually be the key to laying the ground work for bustling cities. And at the same time connecting remote mining settlements to coastal metropolises. So, are you ready to face the sun-scorched landscape of Australia’s Red Centre?
- New scenario: ‘Pioneering Spirit’ (1830-1930)
- Map expansion: ‘Down Under’ (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- Explore new territories: New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Victoria
- 3 new historical engines: Heisler (0-8-0). C30 (4-6-0) and Class S (4-6-2)
- New goods to trade: seafood, Rail-O-Mite and canned beer
- 52 new cities to discover
- New music, reworked city buildings and unique mission structures (e.g. Sydney Harbour Bridge)
- Unique ‘Settlement’ feature for pre-determined locations
- More freedom to establish new cities and personalise economic system
Down Under DLC now releases for Railway Empire on Linux and Windows PC. Priced at $6.79 USD including a 15% discount until May 15th. Available now on both Steam and GOG.