Dreamhouse: The Game uses Unreal Engine 5 but due to arrive in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. A stunning new game developed by DeSand Game Studios. Just announced for Steam.
Become a novice construction engineer with one big dream. So you can earn enough money to build your dream house with your own hands. Start your company and accept all sorts of orders. While you work on general ruined property renovations to leveling undeveloped land. As well as house foundation excavation. Dreamhouse: The Game has you take on projects from constructing a small hut in the forest. All the way to a real hacienda on a sandy beach. So, once you have earned enough funds and experience, you will finally have the chance to build. Creating your very own home from scratch.
Dreamhouse: The Game | Announcement Trailer
Due to release with singleplayer gameplay, Online PvP and Online Co-op. Including full controller support. So you can draw up a design and follow the construction plans accordingly. Take care of every detail, from the foundation. All the way through pipes and electricity. Even buying flower pots and hanging pictures on the walls. While you make every important decision affecting the property’s functionality. And if something goes wrong? Get back to the drawing board and re-work your design. So you can destroy what’s already been built to re-build it again differently. In the end, building a house is an extremely difficult process. Since it requires expert knowledge from many different fields. That’s why Dreamhouse: The Game will teach you all the secrets and steps. Basically everything necessary in creating your perfect home.
- Single-player, multiplayer, and online co-op modes – Cooperate with your friends or compete against them online. Boast about your designs and compare them with others on the leaderboards.
- VR support – Fully immerse yourself in the world of Dreamhouse: The Game and look at your interior design from an entirely new perspective.
- Photo mode – Build your home, photograph it, create a making-of album or film, and share it with others via the in-game social sharing feature.
- A game that merges with reality – Import real objects into the game or export your designs to use them in real life.
- Interior and exterior design features – Once your home is done, don’t forget to design its surroundings. Set stones in a forest, place lanterns in a town, build fences in a village, or plant some trees to add shade at the beach.
- Photorealistic graphics – These will better showcase the character of your designs.
- Advanced AI – Specialized algorithms will rate your style, cost, speed, and accuracy to ensure your actions meet every building standard.
- An experience suited for gamers of all levels – Whether you’re a beginner or an expert in the genre, Dreamhouse: The Game will offer the challenge that’s right for you.
- A physics-based destruction model – Or, as we like to call it, “chaos technology,” meaning that everything built can also be destroyed.
Dreamhouse: The Game is being developed using Unreal Engine 5. Thanks to DeSand Game Studios and due to arrive in Linux gaming, Mac with Windows PC. Which is coming to Steam, but the release is still TBA.