Drilly Willis guitar jam metroidvania release date due to arrive in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Private Pook Games. Due to arrive on Steam next week or pre-order now via Itch.io.
Private Pook Games are also confirming Drilly Willis with a Linux build. Due to arrive the same day as Windows PC and Mac.
Drilly Willis will officially be out for Linux via Steam November 9th. The same day as the Windows and macOS builds.
Private Pook is working to ensure a solid build for Drilly Willis. The confirmation for Linux is a given. But the developer does ensure a day one release. Which is another +1 for Linux gaming.
Drilly Willis Gameplay Trailer
Now Drilly must escape Flash Clappy’s prison. And also fighting strange creatures with their drill head. All while learning guitar songs that grant special powers when played. Along the way, you will find items that unlock new areas. So you can build upgrades to face stronger foes. And ally with living musical instruments also banished by Clappy. Each with their own unique tales to tell.
Drilly Willis is described as “Metroidvania meets Regular Show and Adventure Time”. Where the titular hero is a guitarist who drills enemies. While using their drill-for-a-head and jams songs. So that can be granted grant special powers.
- Drill your enemies with a one-of-a-kind drillhead weapon!
- Jam songs on your guitar to grant special powers and abilities!
- Explore an interconnected world of bizarre creatures!
- Expansive Drilly Willis upgrade system! Power up your drillhead, screw shooter, and guitar chops!
- Seek out new weapons and items to unlock new locations!
- Fight your way out of a bizarre world!
- Interact with living musical instruments. Since they all have their own unique tales to tell!
- Powerful soundtrack of original tunes written and performed by the developer!
- A warped mixture of Metroid, Regular Show, and Bill & Ted!
- Over 30 in-game achievements to earn!
- A wacky cast of gender-neutral characters!
Can Drilly escape this strange world and find their way back to the music? Or will Flash Clappy, a terrible musician who refuses to practice, succeed in banishing all good tunes, instruments, and musicians for eternity?
Drilly Willis guitar jam metroidvania is coming next week. With a release date of November 9th. Priced at $9.99 USD. But you can pre-order no for $7.99 USD and get a 20% discount on Itch.io. That pricing looks like it will carry over on Steam as well. Due to debut in Linux gaming, with Mac and Windows PC.