Dungeon Alchemist mapmaking level editor releases for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the efforts and creativity of developer Briganti. Available on Steam Early Access along with 96% Positive reviews.
Dungeon Alchemist is an AI-powered map making application for fantasy games. One that also allows you to create high-quality maps easily and fast. Players pick a map size, choose a theme, and draw some shapes. Dungeon Alchemist will automatically populate the map with walls, lights, doors, windows, and objects. Exporting maps for print can be done in seconds. While the integration with VTTs is seamless.
Halfway through 2020, Briganti thought the creation of maps for fantasy games left a lot of room for upgrade. Along with existing maps being poor quality. Even unprintable and/or unaffordable for amateur players. Now Early Access is due to level up the experience even further by the end of 2022.
Dungeon Alchemist is OUT NOW
Wim De Hert and Karel Crombecq also ran a Kickstarter campaign to fund the Dungeon Alchemist concept. Doing so to creative their AI-powered mapmaking application. While promptly raised €2.4 million, making it one of the top ten most funded boardgame Kickstarter projects of all time. After a year of development and a beta with 26K users, we’re ready to release a version to the general public.
Dungeon Alchemist is pretty feature-complete and contains 1400+ objects to place. It’s stable and in use succesfully by thousands during the beta period.
- An easy to use, intuitive interface that allows you to create high-quality maps, fast!
- An ever growing list of themes and rooms that can be instantly generated
- A vast library of thousands of objects due to for use in your maps
- Tools that allow you to shape almost anything you create
- Straightforward options to swap out floors, walls, windows, and doors on the fly
- Realtime 3D terrain shaping: raise or lower terrain. While you draw paths and rivers and explore mountains, canyons, hills, islands, …
- Export options that instantly create a map ready for print or to be imported seamlessly in your favourite VTT
- Adjustable light settings
Dungeon Alchemist mapmaking level editor releases on Steam Early Access. Priced at $44.99 USD / £31.99 / 37,99€. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.