Dungeon Alchemist AI-powered mapmaking application game for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC has its third big content update out soon. Which is all due to the work and creative of developer Briganti. Currently going strong via Steam Early Access with 94% Very Positive reviews.
Dungeon Alchemist is the AI-powered mapmaking application for fantasy games. Which is now due to launch its third big content update on January 31st.
The Winter Wonderland content update will be available at no extra cost. Coming to all owners of Dungeon Alchemist on Steam. Let it snow and cover all outside objects in a cozy white blanket. You can also add brand new winter heme assets. Such as snowmen, ice thrones, or whatever strikes your fancy. With over 500 new assets and a set of shiny new features. All due to give mapmakers more creativity than ever before.
Dungeon Alchemist – AI-powered Mapmaking
Dungeon Alchemist is an AI-powered mapmaking application that enables you to make high-quality content fast.
- An easy to use, simple interface that allows you to create high-quality maps, fast!
- An ever growing list of themes. Also, rooms that can be instantly generated
- A vast library of thousands of objects to use in your maps
- Tools that allow you to shape almost anything you create
- Simple Dungeon Alchemist options to swap out floors, walls, windows, and doors on the fly
- Realtime 3D terrain shaping: raise or lower terrain. You can also draw paths and rivers and explore mountains, canyons, hills, islands, …
- Export options that instantly create a map ready for print. Or to be imported seamlessly in your favorite VTT
- Adjustable light settings
In 2021, Wim De Hert and Karel Crombecq ran a Kickstarter campaign to fund the concept. Due to fund the AI-powered mapmaking application and promptly raised €2.4 million. Also making it one of the top ten most funded boardgame Kickstarter projects of all time.
Dungeon Alchemist has since elevated TTRPG players’ role-playing experience to the next level. Growing into a community of over 100.000 users that share their creations which each other. Inspiring them to create ever more impressive maps. Which is available on Steam, priced at $44.99 USD / £31.99 / 37,99€. Along with support for Linux, Steam Deck, Mac, and Windows PC.