The first game was released in 2011 and toted as a spiritual successor of sorts to the classic title Dungeon Keeper.
Features of Dungeons 2:
- Featuring a thrilling single player campaign with 2 playable factions, 26 unique creatures, multiple types of heroes and game modes, Dungeons 2 is the Dungeon Manager simulation game, you’ve been waiting for
- Dungeons 2 offers unique gameplay: In the underworld, Dungeon manager simulation, and in the overworld, tactical real-time strategy
- Thanks to the ‘Hand of Terror’ you can always keep control of your subordinates and give targeted commands
- Leave the darkness of the underworld, and venture to the overworld and leave the beautiful cities of the humans in ruins
- Four competitive multiplayer modes for up to four players via LAN and Internet
Dungeons 2 will be available worldwide via Steam for Windows Linux, SteamOS, Mac and Windows PC on the 24th of April – with a boxed retail version for PC released in Europe on the same day. The PC retail version will be available in North America on the 28th of April.