Dungeons 2, a #dungeoncrawler #strategy sequel to Realmforge Studios’ Dungeons, has now been #released on Steam by publisher Kalypso. The first game, which was heavily influenced by Dungeon Keeper, and released back in 2011.
Dungeons 2 let’s you take control of the mighty Dungeon Lord and craft a network of unique and terrifying dungeons, recruit an army of fearsome creatures and command two new factions. Prepare to defend your Kingdom against those pesky heroes, go above ground to wage war on their human cities, using the ‘Hand of Terror’ to take direct control over your minions, forward commands, and even dish out a swift slap to keep them in line.
The extensive campaign story mode is packed with even more of the dark humour which made the original Dungeons a hit and is peppered with numerous references to various fantasy books, movies and TV shows. Allowing you to test your strength in four different game modes, multiplayer with up to four players, shared other Dungeon Lords over LAN or online.
Dungeons 2 Features
- Featuring a thrilling single player campaign with 2 playable factions, 26 unique creatures, multiple types of heroes and game modes, Dungeons 2 is the Dungeon Manager simulation game, you’ve been waiting for
- Dungeons 2 offers unique gameplay: In the underworld, Dungeon manager simulation, and in the overworld, tactical real-time strategy
- Thanks to the ‘Hand of Terror’ you can always keep control of your subordinates and give targeted commands
- Leave the darkness of the underworld, and venture to the overworld and leave the beautiful cities of the humans in ruins
- Four competitive multiplayer modes for up to four players via LAN and Internet
Dungeons 2 on Steam and is available for Linux, SteamOS, Mac and Windows PC. The boxed version will arrive in North America next week, on April 28.