Today sees the #arrival of the major expansion for the acclaimed #dungeons #management game Dungeons 2. ‘A Game of Winter’ sees the ever-devious Evil One unleashing the most gruesome and terrifying group of minions yet – The Hordes of the Undead.
Young Barthas Snow of the Northwatch sets forth to search for his lost uncle Banjo beyond the great wall. He is all too aware that a perilous journey lies ahead of him, one in which he will unwittingly awaken an unimaginable evil from a long dead era…
In ‘A Game of Winter,’ the hordes of the undead have overrun the world of Dungeons 2 – bringing with them not just the foul stench of blood and decay, but much more importantly a completely new, fully-scored and voice acted campaign – once again featuring the vocal talents of the superb Kevan Brighting (The Stanley Parable), eight maggot-ridden missions and two new sandbox mode maps! As the Commander of the brainless army you will control 13 gruesome new units, including brain-devouring zombies, bone-crunching skeletons and blood-sucking vampires. Also included are eight new rooms for your dungeon to use for your evil machinations, such as the cemetery, the laboratory and the final resting place. As well as the single-player campaign, the curse of the dead will also spread out to multiplayer games! Make sure to check out the launch trailer to see all of the new gruesome gameplay in action.
Features of ‘A Game of Winter’:
- New faction: The brainless army brings a new, undead menace to the Dungeons 2 universe
- New tasks: A completely new and fully scored, voice acted campaign with 8 extensive missions awaits you
- New subjects: Command 13 new units, including zombies and vampires
- New rooms: Build 8 new rooms, like the cemetery and the laboratory
- Multiplayer support: The undead can also be relied upon to spread evil and wreak havoc in battle against your multiplayer adversaries!
- New maps: Two new sandbox maps
‘A Game of Winter’ is out now for Linux, SteamOS, Mac and Windows PC for $14.99 via Steam and the Kalypso Launcher.