Dwerve is the new upcoming Zelda-inspired action RPG with tower defense combat. Now taking part in the Steam Game Festival with a free demo. The playable demo includes a 1-hour slice of the full gameplay experience. Support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Which you can download from the Dwerve Steam page from now until February 9th.
The story follows a tinker who adventures into dwarven ruins armed with turrets and traps. These are the only weapons that can protect the dwarves. They are also a direct defense from Witch Queen Vandra the Wicked and her army of bloodthirsty trolls and monstrous creatures. So how you place these devices in the demo will determine your fate.
Dwerve Kickstarter Trailer
Dwerve tells the story of a young dwarven tinkerer. While her adventures into dwarven ruins to unearth the lost technologies of the ancient war smiths. Hence these legendary turrets and traps. Playing the 1 hour Dwerve demo gives you a first hand experience. Letting players learn how to play and what to do when panic sets in.
- Tactical turret-based combat involves making strategic decisions about which turrets and traps to build and where.
- Upgrade your arsenal with over a dozen turrets and traps, each with its own unique upgrade tree.
- Discover powerful artifacts: Dwerve includes arrow blocking shield, dashing boots, and a bouncing boomerang. Plus a ground shaking hammer, and more!
- Story-based campaign. Unravel the history of the dwarves and the trolls in a story that features diverse characters and an unpredictable plot!
- Explore ancient dungeons in multiple biomes in Dwerve. Each with hidden secrets, mysterious puzzles, and interesting lore!
Since Dwerve already has support in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam. Due to arrive in the summer (2021).