Hear ye, hear ye! Dwerve is a tower defense dungeon crawler RPG from the adventurous Half Human Games. Due to bring the journeys to players on May 31st. So they ask the community to spread the word across the land. To sate your burning eagerness for the game, behold this Dwerve release date trailer and discover this newly crafted genre.
Dwerve – Release Date Trailer
Dwerve is a tower defense dungeon crawler RPG where you play as a young dwarf. Who is also tinkerer and adventures into a ruined kingdom. There he unearths the lost technologies of the ancient war smiths: turrets and traps. Since these are the only weapons that can protect the dwarves from Witch Queen Vandra and her army of bloodthirsty trolls. This is on top of the monstrous creature’s hellbent on ruining the surface in Dwerve.
- Tower defense combat! Build turrets and traps to fend off swarms of monsters!
- Dungeon crawling! Explore a ruined kingdom brimming with hidden secrets and puzzles!
- Upgrade your turrets and traps! Since each has its own upgrade tree in Dwerve. Along with a 100+ upgrades in total
- Fight epic boss battles! Use strategy, wit, and fast reflexes. Due to out wit massive monsters!
- Discover powerful artifacts! Dragonfire Boots, Lionheart Shield, Gurrakk’s Hammer, and more!
- Embark on an adventure! Meet friends, travel throughout the mountain, and stop the Witch-Queen!
Dwerve tower defense dungeon crawler RPG game releases on May 31st. So you don’t miss out on the turret-building troll-slaying adventure that awaits you. Be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam and Humble Store. Also, check out the Dwerve Prologue on Steam for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.