Edgar – Bokbok in Boulzac a point and cluck debut
Edgar – Bokbok in Boulzac is a new point and cluck adventure game to release on Linux and Windows PC. Due to release soon thanks to French developers La Poule Noire. Which is coming to Steam this month. And the game includes a hen.
Edgar – Bokbok in Boulzac is that point and cluck adventure. Where player follow Edgar and his beloved chicken. While searching out a dark secret beneath the colorful city of Boulzac. The games coming to Linux and Windows PC. As well as Nintendo Switch and Xbox One on February 26th.
Edgar – Bokbok In Boulzac (Release Teaser)
Join 40 something eccentric outcast Edgar. While he travels to Boulzac to save his beloved squash. Alongside his trusty hen. But instead uncovers a rather unearthly secret at the heart of the city. So expect a colorful, surreal and utterly bonkers point and cluck story adventure. Edgar – Bokbok in Boulzac is a comic narrative game. Which takes place in a weird and rich universe. And as a result, the action takes place in a small city. Similar to the french countryside. With its share of similarly cliché and fascinating characters.
- Explore a strange and comic universe of Edgar – Bokbok in Boulzac. While meeting its unhinged and unforgettable) inhabitants. And probably discovering ancient secrets.
- Unveil the surreal conspiracy holding Boulzac together. Trek above and below the light city.
- Enjoy whip-smart dialogue, surreal adventures and satire.
- Equal parts whimsical and dark: you’ve not met a cosmic horror like this before.
- A comical story based adventure. Not everything is as it seems in Boulzac.
- Whip-smart, surreal and satirical – Equal parts whimsical and dark: you’ve not met a cosmic horror like this before.
Edgar – Bokbok in Boulzac point and cluck is due to release on February 26th. Priced at $20 USD. While making a debut on both Linux and Windows PC.