Electronic Super Joy 2 is a brutally hard platformer games and it releases today for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to Michael Todd Games you can play the base game for Free. Check it out now on Steam.
Electronic Super Joy 2 takes place in a world of electronic music. While you run, jump, smash, and slice through 55+ levels. They are all weird and different. So you you will face giant monsters. Besides that, there are swarming missiles and secret areas. Literally a whole pile of madness in the sequel.
There are also 4 brutally challenging Boss Fights. Including stealing Mega Satan’s Butt. While you earn Slime Daddy’s love and murdering Santa Claus. Since he’s gone insane and eating all the reindeer.
Electronic Super Joy 2 Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
So here’s the story, Mega-Satan has a butt made of Pure Gold. And apparently it also grants wishes. So this is the story of your quest. You are working to acheive the Devil’s Golden Butt. Hey, that’s straight from the product page.
- Play through 55+ pulse-pounding levels of Electronic Super Joy 2!
- Groove to 38 tracks of amazing music!
- Load your shotgun while fighting through a DOOM style first person shooter!
- Twist your way across the World Map. Since the are those 55+ levels. Plus side challenges, secret levels, alternative pathways and collectibles.
- 8+ hours of platformer gameplay!
- 4 HUGE Boss fights!
- Far too many dad jokes and also a lot of bad puns!
And most importantly, there is a Gold Edition of Electronic Super Joy 2. Priced at $12.99. Available on Steam for that want to buy the soundtrack.
While also getting some bonus levels too. Here’s what’s in it.
- 3 Bonus levels
- A new ability (The Sky Dagger!)
- A new Boss fight (Derpy Dragon)
- New in-game music tracks!
- Includes full game soundtrack of 43 tracks (OST)
- Bonus EnV Jazz track
- HD digital posters (3 of them!)
- In-development GIFs, screenshots from Electronic Super Joy 2
- Behind the scenes developer sketches
- 500mb of behind the scenes developer sketches, in-development GIFs, screenshot & gifs of the development dog, Max!
So, if you’re read to take on brurtal gameplay. The games releases for Free. But if you want that bonus content and the sound track.