Elteria Adventures sandbox RPG gets a roadmap in Linux gaming with Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Elteria Team. Plus you can also sign up for the Alpha.
Upcoming online sandbox RPG Elteria Adventures has published a development roadmap. Who also shows off all the new features coming into the game. Since the developers are planning to rework the story and classes. As well as improve the voxel building system. Adding in new monsters, biomes, and powerful new weapons. So expect scythes, hammers, umbrellas and playable guitars.
The game is currently in Closed Alpha stage. But players can also apply to become alpha testers on the game’s website. Particularly now since the sandbox RPG gets a roadmap.
The roadmap is split into several phases. Which certainly gives a detailed breakdown. Outlining what is coming.
Elteria Adventures Alpha 17.0: “Faldaren Renewed” brings new story. More customization, weaponry and lore
- New weapons: scythes, hammers & guitars! Since the power of the song is too real.
- Customization: hair, horns & cat ears. Unisex hair styles, because everyone deserves a hairdo they like.
- New Game Mode: Slime Sumo beta. So you can knock all your enemies off the stage. And maybe become the roundest and the aliviest Slime of all!
- Updated Calling: Architect Rework
- Private Zones customization – select a biome for your private island!
- New monsters and bosses in Elteria Adventures. New funky Wild Area critters to meet. Both weak and more powerful.
Alpha 18.0 “Trick or Treat” is focused on callings, social mechanics, graphics and self expression
- New Calling: Trickster. Roguish, dashing and tricky Calling for advanced players.
- Customization: faces, skin & tattoos
- Upgraded Social mechanics. Communicate with other players. And above all, create your own community.
- Improved Building features. Improved Building interface, because Elteria Team didn’t quite like the old one. So there are a lot of new placeable objects for your Private Zone
- Several graphical upgrades to improve the world of Elteria Adventures. Making it much more beautiful and magical
- New story chapter
Alpha 19.0: “Tactical Umbrella” brings economy, threats, performance boost and umbrellas
- New weapons: Umbrellas. Approved by magical nannies. Such as non-flying bird themed villains and british secret agents.
- Wild Area Upgrade: Random Events. Even more uncertainty to add to the Wild Area.
- Social interactions: Trading & Auction. Did you by chance craft a Wild Carrot Sword you also don’t intend to use? With the Auction in town. It’s certainly not a sharp and crunchy paper weight anymore!
- Game performance optimization. Yeah, we know. Can’t be too optimized.
- New story chapter
Elteria Adventures Trailer – 2020
Alpha 20.0: “To the Moon!” introduces current story arc’s endgame and the Moon biome
- New Biome: The Moon. Elteria Adventures! In! SPAAAAAAACE!
- Final story Chapter
- New weapons: magitech firearms! Likewise, you can wreak havoc on the field. Doing so using gem powered magical firearms!
- Lunar themed equipment & buildings. Beautiful? Check. Powerful? Check. From space? Check.
- New ingame events and parkour. Since it can’t be all about the Moon 😛
- And there’s more fun stuff coming!!
Elteria Adventures is a sandbox online RPG coming into Linux gaming. Most noteworthy, players delve into a colorful voxel world that is very cute. But there are lots of deadly enemies to face.
As a result, the game fuses together several game genres. While aiming for greater degrees of creative freedom. So that players are able to create castles and bridges. Then dig deep to uncover secret caverns and level whole mountains. Skill based combat system opens potential to create cunning traps. Simply by changing the setting or punch enemies through walls. And platrofmer style movement urges players to jump, glide and fly. Working their way around the beautiful floating islands.
Elteria Adventures is listed on Steam. So you can Wishlist the game now. Due to release on February, 2021. Letting you level up Linux gaming with Mac and Windows PC.