It’s been a while since publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Chaosmonger Studio announced details. Since they are working together on ENCODYA. The unique and beautifully styled cyberpunk point and click adventure game. During this time the development team are working hard behind the scenes. Since they are eager to bring this stunning world to life. Now, Assemble Entertainment want to update players on the games’ progress.
ENCODYA – Work In Progress Showcase 2
ENCODYA is scheduled for release for Linux, Mac and Windows PC in late 2020. Taking insight from the creativity of Studio Ghibli. While including the setting and atmosphere of Blade Runner. All in the humor and game style of Monkey Island. The world of ENCODYA is coming to life using 2.5D visuals. So expect 3D characters for smoother animations in beautiful 2D environments. All to create an art style fitting for this dystopian future setting.
Exciting new content is now part of ENCODYA. Creating the charming gameplay experience thanks to the development team. Below are some of the features you can expect.
- Follow the story of ENCODYA told over five chapters detailing the incredible journey of the characters.
- Explore the streets of Neo-Berlin with over 110 detailed night and day scenes.
- A deep and captivating narrative with over 3000 lines of interactive dialogue telling an immense story.
- With at least 8 hours playing time and 15 beautifully designed cinematic cutscenes by award-winning short and documentary director Nicola Piovesan (founder of Chaosmonger Studio), ENCODYA promises to be an unforgettable point & click adventure.
- More than 30 non-playable characters bring the dystopian world to life.
Assemble Entertainment will release a demo version of ENCODYA. Available during the Steam Game Festival: Summer Edition. Which is due to release on June 16th to 22nd, 2020. Visit the official Steam page here for more information.