Enter the Panchaku game update releases for Dead Cells across Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the ongoing commitment and dedication of Motion Twin. Which is also discounted on Steam and GOG, regular price on Humble Store.
After numerous requests, Motion Twin finally release the Enter the Panchaku update for Dead Cells. Along with a new outfit inspired by Bobby Pills’ trailers. So now, the iconic pink flame head is here to make it complete. The panchaku is simply two frying pans tied together with a piece of string. Which also crits on enemies facing you. Doing so as a slick combo with hits behind and all around you. It can even reflect bombs and projectiles in the middle of the combo. Due to be a slight upgrade on the Vorpan.
Dead Cells: Enter the Panchaku – Gameplay Trailer
There is a TON of detail with Enter the Panchaku. But some of the bigger changes are the nerfs. Things are now toned down a notch. This is key, particularly if you have your style of gameplay.
- Smoke Bomb: scaling heavily nerfed (it was following the same formula as the stats)
- Grappling Hook: same as Smoke Bomb
- Boy’s Axe: damage nerf + can’t roll the Extra Ammo affix + can’t be affected by Ammo mutation
- Bladed Tonfas: slight crit multiplier nerf
- Lacerating Aura: cooldown now starts at the end of the effect instead of starting at cast
- Maw of the Deep: Enter the Panchaku update means its root is now less effective on bosses
- Crusher: its slow is now less effective on bosses
- Hunter’s Grenade: no longer provides stats
- Rapier: damage nerf
- Sonic Carbine: damage nerf
- Hokuto’s Bow: procs less often
- Barbed Tips: damage of each stack is reduced the more arrows there are in the enemy. 1 arrow = 40dmg, 2 arrows = 74dmg, 3 arrows = 104dmg, etc.
VLOG – Dead Cells Update
Motion Twin is also adding content from Soul Knight. This is another roguelite that already has Dead Cells content in it. So the developer is returning the favour.
Now in Enter the Panchaku, the Magic Bow fires 5 slow-moving arrows. This is due to make up for their lack of speed by homing into their nearest enemy. Each arrow that does hit the same enemy will do more damage to that enemy. Plus the Knight outfit adds the pint-sized adventurer and his oversized head as an option.
See the full list of changes, upgrades, nerfs, and further content HERE. There is simply not enough time and space to cover everything. But it’s best if you play.
Enter the Panchaku game update for Dead Cells comes with a 40% discount. Which is available on Steam and GOG, regular price on Humble Store. Priced at $14.99 USD / £13.19 / 14,99€. Along with continuing support for Linux, Steam Deck, Mac, and Windows PC.