Escape Simulator co-operative puzzle game has a release date for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Pine Studio. Who are gearing up for a Steam debut soon.
Escape Simulator co-operative puzzle game is ready to release on October 19th. A first person escape room experience that lets you play solo or via online co-op. Along with cross platform co-op. Since players must puzzle their way through a quirky range of interactive escape rooms. And also put their wits (and teamwork) to the test.
Think you have what it takes to escape? Face ingenuous locks in ancient Egypt. Hack the system in an adrift space shuttle. All while you decipher mysterious notes in the oddball Victorian library of Edgewood Mansion. Play online with friends for double the fun. Or brave the mysteries alone, all using nothing but your smarts to aid you.
Escape Simulator – Release Date Announcement Trailer
Escape Simulator also launches with an escape room level editor. Steam Workshop integration puts the power in the hands of the players. All while allowing the community to design and share. Since you can create your own escape rooms. Which certainly helps build the ultimate library of challenges to choose from.
- Solve puzzles Face 15 interactive escape rooms, spread across three weird and wonderful location packs. Due to the “Labyrinth of Egypt”, “Adrift in Space” and “Edgewood Mansion”.
- Team up with friends Every Escape Simulator room supports online co-op. Designed to be best played by 1-3 players. Join forces with friends to test your teamwork and tackle puzzles together. Two heads are better than one.
- Powered by the community Use the level editor to build your own *dream* escape room. Or dive into a whole world of unique custom rooms, all built by our wonderful community.
- Dress to impress Customise your character & don a series of themed outfits, tailor-made for each puzzle environment.
- Cause chaos! Smash vases. Rearrange the furniture. Make a mess! So, if it’s not nailed down, you can pick it up (and inevitably throw it at your friends)
Escape Simulator co-operative puzzle game has an October 19th release date. But you can play the free demo available on Steam. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.