Rule Britannia has a release date for grand strategy classic Europa Universalis IV (EU4) on Linux, Mac and Windows. Since Paradox Development Studio will release the newest add-on March 20th. Rule Britannia is an immersion pack that adds greater depth to the British Isles. While adding new content for every nation. Including new approaches to technology and the early industrial revolution.
So in Rule Britannia, players will have the chance to push their late game economy. Going to even higher levels through the discovery of coal.
Since the highly developed provinces in some regions will discover this precious resource. while allowing rulers to build furnaces that improve goods production across the country.
EU4: Rule Britannia – Announcement Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Other features of Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia include:
- New British Missions: Exclusive Mission Trees for England, Scotland, Ireland and Great Britain, embedded in the new Europa Universalis IV mission system (coming with the 1.25 update).
- Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
- Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
- Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
- Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
- Trade Steering: Force your defeated enemies to have their merchants fill your coffers.
- New Unit and Music Packs: Our artists and composers have new treats for Rule Britannia players, including new army designs for British and Irish nations (including Northumberland and Cornwall) as well as new music to set the mood.