Euro Truck Simulator 2 Italia arrives on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. The games latest expansion from SCS Software is available now on Steam.
So this new map DLC expands Euro Truck Simulator 2. While exploring the region of beautiful Italy. Since the country is rich history and modern industry. As well as traditional architecture, and diverse natural environments.
So now, you can experience the new DLC features of Italy from behind the wheel. Exploring roads leading through the Apennines. Where tunnels and bridges alternate with scenic vistas. While you explore curvy segments, opening the view to distant horizons. So descend from the height of mountain passes. See the shores of the seas. While travelling from manicured farmland to wilder and more arid places.
Also, the geography and shape of Italy is different. Since this leads to a comparatively high concentration of cities. This is also available in the Italia map expansion. Local industries contain, famous places like the Carrara marble quarries. While including one of Europe‘s largest Steelworks in Taranto.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Italia DLC (Linux, Mac, Windows):
Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Italia Features (Steam):
- 11,500 km of new in-game roads
- 19 new cities, including Rome, Napoli, Palermo
- Unique new 3D-assets
- Realistic junctions including ring roads around big cities
- Many regional industries and companies
- Typical Italian toll gates and signs
- Recognizable landmarks
- Typical Italian architecture
- Improved vegetation for the Mediterranean climate
- Interesting new cargoes added
- New Italia achievements to unlock
The Games Price
Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Italia expansion is available on Linux, Mac and Windows. Also, the games DLC is priced at $17.99 USD / €17.99 /£13.49 on Steam. Since the expansion is not on Humble Store yet.
- OS: Linux Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)
- Hard Drive: 130 MB available space
- Additional Notes: recent binary ATI or NVidia drivers (MESA may not work reliably)