Europa Universalis IV & Hearts of Iron IV DLC’s out
#ParadoxInteractive, a publisher and developer that’s never rushin’ out their 2017 games. While now the release of new content for two of its best-selling Grand Strategy games in #2017. Since both focus on the nations of Eastern Europe during different formative periods of history. So #gaming in Third Rome is a new immersion pack for Europa Universalis IV. Since it adds new gameplay features for the Russian empire and available for $9.99 USD. While Death or Dishonor is new country pack for Hearts of Iron IV. This brings new events and national focuses to the nations bordering the Soviet Union. Which is of course during World War II – Romania, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Yugoslavia. Now available as well for $9.99 USD. Therefore these two packs can also be purchased together in a discounted bundle for $17.98 USD. Both packs are available today for Linux, Mac and Windows PC’s.
Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome – Release Trailer
Prepare to make a not-so-difficult choice between Death or Dishonor in the new trailer:
Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor – Release Trailer
Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
In Third Rome, players will find new means to wield spiritual, political, and military control. All in the Russian empire with new ranks of government and unique military units.
- Tsardoms and Principalities: New ranks of Russian government with new abilities and, for Tsars, strong bonuses including the right to claim entire States – not just provinces.
- Iconography: Commission great religious icons for the Orthodox church, boosting your empire’s power depending on the saint you choose to revere.
- Siberian Frontier: Russian nations can slowly colonize uninhabited border regions, with no fear of native uprisings
Meanwhile, in Death or Dishonor gaming, the Soviets lie on your eastern borders. While the Axis march forth from the west. Players will have to find ways to come out of the war with their lives and/or their dignity intact.
- Four New Focus Trees: Experience the war from the difficult perspectives of Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia.
- Equipment Conversion: Update your arsenal by converting older units — or make use of captured enemy vehicles and gear.
- New Diplomatic and Puppet Interactions: License military technology to bring other nations’ weapons to the field or sell your advances to the highest bidder.
Players can purchase Third Rome and Death or Dishonor together. Both available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.