In the news now. With one eye on the rising sun and another eye on a glorious future. Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven is #available now on Steam and Paradox Store (Steam code) for Linux. Mandate of Heaven is the new expansion to #ParadoxDevelopmentStudio’s flagship gaming franchise. Announced last month, with new exploration, religious turmoil, economic dominance and conquest. While taking its name from the Chinese belief that their empire is divinely ordained. So Mandate of Heaven will bless your ambitions for years to come.
While at the center of Mandate of Heaven. Players will find the new Historical Ages system. Hence the associated Golden Eras. Where the four centuries of play are divided into four Historical Ages. Each with seven objectives and seven special abilities that can be unlocked. If you accomplish three objectives in an Age, you may choose to initiate a Golden Era. While giving your empire 50 years of prosperity and military prowess. But choose your time wisely! You only get one Golden Era per game.
Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven Trailer:
Mandate of Heaven’s other features include:
- Empire of China: The Chinese Emperor brings news of great powers at his disposal. So the efficient bureaucrats keep things running smoothly. But greedy neighbors may seek to take the Mandate of Heaven for themselves.
- Ashikaga Shogunate: The Japanese Shogunate is now reworked. So there is for more interaction and political considerations among the daimyo. As Shogun, carefully balance the pride of your subjects. Or compel the news for them to choose an honorable death.
- Confucian Harmony: So keep order in your eastern realm or risk short term spiritual disruption in exchange for long term religious harmony.
- Shinto Isolation: Will your Japanese kingdom seek benefits in an open society or promote greater unity through closed doors? Major incidents will challenge your aspirations.
- Tributaries: Eastern empires can persuade weaker neighbors to pay an annual tribute in gold, manpower or monarch points in this new subject nation format.
- Diplomatic Macro Builder: New addition to the left-hand side macrobuilder automates many repeated diplomatic tasks.
- And more including Chinese meritocracy and Manchu Banner troops
As usual, Mandate of Heaven launches alongside a major free update to Europa Universalis IV that improves and updates many aspects of the core game experience.
Starting now, a number of Paradox Interactive Linux titles will go on sale on Steam for the weekend. Including the Europa Universalis IV core game (includes Steam code). Ambitious rulers who have yet to try their hand at world conquest gaming. Having the perfect opportunity to try the latest version of the game alongside its newest expansion.
Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven is available now for Linux, Mac and Windows PC gaming. Hence both Steam and the official Paradox Store for $19.99 USD.