The gold of Zimbabwe. The ivory of Central Africa. The great city of Timbuktu. The temples of Ethiopia. Africa is the birthplace of humanity and a land of untold wealth and variety. While you reclaim and rewrite the history of the continent. All in a new immersion pack Europa Universalis IV: Origin, coming 11 November 2021.
In Europa Universalis IV: Origins, new African missions add greater variety. They also offer new goals for some of Africa’s most powerful and exotic nations. Due to the fading giant of Mali and the holy hills of Ethiopia. Plus the African trade centers of the Indian Ocean, which certainly offer a new depth and richer context.
Europa Universalis IV: Origins Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC):
The Origins immersion pack adds:
- Jewish Religion: The Ethiopian Jews of Beta Israel are included. As well as Jewish nations, so you can choose from nine religious characteristics. Due to accentuate their national strengths with new flavor events.
- Missions for Mali: Halt the decline of West Africa’s greatest medieval empire. So you can reassert control of former vassals.
- The missions for Songhai: Develop your provinces and claim the mantles of Mali and Timbuktu. so they can the new rising power in Europa Universalis IV: Origins.
- Plus missions for Kongo: Unite the peoples of the Congo River and confront the growing European threat.
- Even more missions for Ethiopia: Ensure religious unity and prestige in the Kingdom of Solomon. All while unifying the nations of the African Horn. Which also adds the noble Ç̌äwa regiments.
- Added missions for Ajuuraan: Control Indian Ocean trade and bring water to your desert provinces.
- Including missions for Kilwa: Focus on naval economic power. Dong so by building a colonial empire across the seas.
- Missions for Mutapa: Build on the legacy of the founders of Great Zimbabwe. So you can exploit the riches of South Africa to dominate trade.
- Minor Mission Additions: New mission options for Jolof, Mossi, Hausa, Oyo and Adal.
- New Regional Mission Trees: New Missions for minor powers in Central, East and West Africa in Europa Universalis IV: Origins. Including the African Horn, as well as new estate rights for many nations and regions.
- New Army Sprites: 4 new army sprites each for Congo, Great Lakes, Southern Africa, and Bantu nations
- Two New Missionary models: African Coptic and African Fetishist missionary animations added.
- New Music: 12 minutes of new West African themed music. Also 12 minutes of new East African themed music.
As usual, the release of Europa Universalis IV: Origins will come with a major game update. This of course free for all EU4 players.