Europa Universalis IV: Origins games immersion pack releases with an update on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the almost endless creativity of developers Paradox Developer Studio and Tinto. Available now on both Steam and the Paradox Store.
From the trading ports on the eastern coast to the gold mines of Mali. Where early modern Africa was a land of rich kingdoms and cultural variety. Now, Europa Universalis IV: Origins brings this history to vivid life. Doing so in new missions, events, and regional flavor. So you can rewrite history in Paradox Interactive’s flagship grand strategy game. Trace the needs of rulers and nations across the land that gave birth to humanity. While the Jewish faith is given more depth.
Europa Universalis IV: Origins – Release Trailer (Linux, Mac, and Windows PC)
- Jewish Religion: The Ethiopian Jews of Beta Israel are included. There are also Jewish nations that can choose from nine religious tones for their national strengths. Along with new flavor events.
- Missions for Mali: Halt the decline of West Africa’s greatest medieval empire. While you bring back the control of former vassals in Europa Universalis IV: Origins.
- More missions for Songhai: Develop your provinces and claim the mantles of Mali and Timbuktu. So they can be the new rising power.
- Plus missions for Kongo: Unite the peoples of the Congo River. So you can confront the growing European threat.
- As well as missions for Ethiopia: Ensure religious unity and face in the Kingdom of Solomon. All while unifying the nations of the African Horn. Which also adds the noble Ç̌äwa regiments in Europa Universalis IV: Origins.
- Adding missions for Ajuuraan: Control Indian Ocean trade and bring water to your desert provinces.
- Missions for Kilwa: Focus on naval economic power, building a colonial empire across the seas.
- Including missions for Mutapa: Build on the legacy of the founders of Great Zimbabwe. So you can exploit the riches of South Africa to control trade.
- Minor Mission Additions: New mission options for Jolof, Mossi, Hausa, Oyo, and Adal.
- New Regional Mission Trees: New Missions for minor powers in Central, East, and West Africa. As well as the African Horn. Plus new estate rights for many nations and regions.
- New Army Sprites: 4 new army sprites each for Congo, Great Lakes, Southern Africa, and Bantu nations
- Two New Missionary models: African Coptic and African Fetishist missionary animations added.
- New Music: 12 minutes of new West African themed music. Plus 12 minutes of new East African themed music.
Europa Universalis IV: Origins releases with a major update. The update is also free for all EU4 players. Including reworks of Institution adoption by non-European nations. There are also changes to Catholic Curia actions. Plus a rebalance of existing game concepts and many more changes.