If you ever wondered what it would be like to mix Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes and HellBlaze. Then welcome to Exorcise The Demons.
As a result, the player is trapped in a mysterious abyss. So you must perform rituals to defeat demons. Off screen, their partner must browse through the Book of Rituals. And likewise, discover how to achieve them.
We’re using the Unity engine for Exorcise The Demons.
I’ve been using Ubuntu and have a huge interest for Linux. So first of all thanks for the job you’re doing. I personally like the concept of your website.
If the game got a success or if a big community expect the game on Linux. We can definitely do a Linux version of the game.
This is both encouraging and inspiring. Since at least Ubuntu Linux is already being used. And we also have a full out confirmation. That is if well we have enough community support.
So, I have created a Discussions post to share that Tux Love. Also, be sure to Wishlist on Steam.
But there’s a twist in Exorcise The Demons. Since only one player can see the screen. While the other player is the only one able to read the book. As a result, communication is key. And you will have to constantly share information.
The gameplay mainly relies on communication between players. One player knows while the other performs. Hence making Exorcise the Demons a cooperative and immersive experience. Where friendship between players will be tested.
Trapped into a mysterious void, assume the role of an exorcist. One possessed by the soul of a mysterious woman. To be able to escape from this place, you will need to purge it. And get rid of the demonic powers haunting it. By combining the action of the exorcist and the knowledge of their partner.
Exorcise The Demons action adventure Trailer (Windows PC, and…Linux)
- An original cooperative gameplay: one title, two different experiences!
- To play with your friends, all you need is a copy of Exorcise The Demons. You can easily use your favorite voice chat to play!
- A fascinating story mode, divided into 25 missions.
- Dubbed by Brigitte Lecordier (Witcher, Skyrim …) and Pierre-Alain de Garrigues (Diablo, Warcraft, Hearthstone …).
- 7 different rituals generated randomly!
- Win artifacts to access the secrets.
- Free DLC
- A graphic universe rich in HD
- The Premium Book of Rituals and everything you need is included. You can also paste it via the game, onto your desktop to print it!
- The slightest mistake will test your friendship!
The asymmetrical gameplay brings a social dimension to Exorcise The Demons. And will test players on their communication skills. Since you will have to organize as well and as soon as possible. While being immersed in an oppressive and threatening setting.
You will also be able to earn prizes which can be studied in order to learn more about the story of the protagonists and unveil the secrets.
Exorcise The Demons action adventure is due to release on September 18th. Priced at $19.99 USD / 19,99€ / 19,99£. Due to release on Windows PC. But with enough support, Linux too.