Extinction Eclipse action strategy game due out soon on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Which is the result of the work from developer TuanisApps. Due to make its way onto Steam soon.
Extinction Eclipse is the space based RTS developed by Costa Rica based indie studio TuanisApps. Which is also less than 10 days away from its November 17th launch on Linux via Steam.
In Extinction Eclipse, the Earth is getting colder. While the climate is changing and we may be doomed for extinction. As a Hexagonal grid of alien technology is blocking the sun’s rays from reaching our Earth. Due to plunging our planet into a race against time to freeze or survive.
Humanity is left with a single choice, to unite as one planet, and gather our best pilots. Then build a fleet of combat spaceships and save our world from the enemies. All by destroying their tech and teaching those aliens a lesson.
Extinction Eclipse gameplay Trailer
A Complete Campaign:
With a detailed campaign mode, multiple story lines and procedurally generated maps. Each Extinction Eclipse campaign is also unique to the commander that accepts the mission to save the planet! Here’s more:
- Gather resources like metal and water from asteroids to build and upgrade your fleet.
- Expand your territory using space stations and communication satellites. Along with research centers and resource deposits.
- Defend your base from alien attacks using automated defense systems. Or enter into action packed rights using a variety of battleships
- Manage your resources during these engagements. Or strap in and explore asteroid fields in Extinction Eclipse mid combat. All due to resupply your fleet.
For intense space battles, rescue missions, and jumping straight into the action. The Extinction Eclipse Skirmish Mode promises endless fun. While players let their guns loose against the aliens. Here are the details:
- Survive: Your bases are under heavy fire and your resources are limited. So the whole mission is on the verge of destruction. Protect your bases and ensure they can survive waves of attacks for 15 minutes.
- Bases Hunt: Hunt down the Harvester Mother creatures across space. These creatures are the ones manufacturing the hexagons. So destroying them is critical to achieve victory. Please note: Harvester Mothers are also incredibly powerful and can cause severe damage.
- Annihilation: In Extinction Eclipse be sure to search and destroy every single enemy in space. No matter how big or small: destroy aliens entirely from the solar system and show no mercy.
- Mine and chill: A casual and relaxed match type for those who prefer. Due to explore and expand without too much worry. Only the odd fights with a few enemies around the world. See your bases grow and expand on the map.
The Extinction Eclipse developers are happy to reveal that the action strategy game will boast a discount of 20%. Due to price the game at just $11.99 USD / £8.99 / 11,99€ for a limited time. So be sure to Wishlist the game on Steam. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.