[kickstarter url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamharvest/failure-a-neon-infused-cyberpunk-strategy-game width=”480″]
Failure is a unique RTS where players do not control their units. The gameplay revolves around reforming the terrain by raising, lowering, removing and adding hexes in real time (Removing & Adding will be added in the future). Combining elements of RTS, God, CCG, and Tower Defense games. Currently in development to introduce players to a truly fresh experience in strategy gaming.
- Online multiplayer and single-player.
- Wide variety of buildings to build and upgrade.
- Unique selection of unit types, each with their own behaviours.
- In-game upgrade system for buildings and Units.
- Abilities that allow you to manipulate the digital world in interesting ways like creating and changing pathways on the game board.
- Unique deck building system that allows you to customize and enhance your abilities.
- Global persistent battlefield where players fight for control over territory
- Single-player levels to test your tactical and logical prowess.
- Narrative driven campaign that takes you from the edges of the MetaNet into the deepest and darkest corners of a digital metaverse.
Check out the “Introduction to Basic Gameplay” below:
Failure has been in development for just over a year, completely self funded by Dream Harvest Games whilst holding full time jobs, but now the team want to give development the depth and polish it deserves. In order for that to happen, the team needs further talents of other professionals to bring the title to life.
Failure is in development by the creative team at Dream Harvest and with the narrative being penned by Antony Johnston, writer of Dead Space, Binary Domain and ZombiU as well as highly acclaimed comic series Wasteland and graphic novel, The Coldest City.
Failure is currently on Kickstarter looking to raise a modest £30,000 ($42,300 USD) to release the title for Linux, SteamOS, Mac and Windows PC.