Fallen Angel will turn you into a devil on Kickstarter for Windows PC, with plans for Linux too. Thanks to developer Matrioshka Games and their creative madness. You can check out the newly released crowdfunding campaign for yourself.
So now Kickstarter campaign for Fallen Angel has officially begun. Likewise, for the next 30-days, fans are invited to become backers. While you enter into a unique community. With tons of devilishly good times. You can also learn more about Fallen Angel by visiting Kickstarter page. Here you will find the descriptions of the backer packages. While you check out some gameplay images and videos.
The pixel art style of Fallen Angel is inspired by recent games. Since you might know top down action games like Hyper Light Drifter and Wizard of Legend. Both of which also have Linux support.
Currently, we want to release on as many platforms as possible including linux. But it will depend on how much funding we get from our Kickstarter to see if it is within scope.
While taking further inspiration by John Milton’s Paradise Lost. Since Fallen Angel puts players in the hooves of Lucifer himself. He’s got an ax to grind with his maker. So he’s on his way to the heavens above to make his point. The heavens themselves also feature seven unique realms. Each with its own angelic boss.
Fallen Angel Kickstarter Trailer
Fans of fast-paced top-down action RPG‘s will like Fallen Angel. Due to Lucifer ripping through hordes of angels. Knocking them into the air and smashing them into oblivion. Along with his normal attacks, Lucifer can unleash the beast. Taking place when his Pride Meter is filled to the brim with unholy rage. Those attacks are inspired by the aerial antics in games like Bayonetta and Devil May Cry.
- Explore the seven realms of heaven. Each with a unique theme and setting. Jump and glide through these levels in any order you wish. And find waypoints to save your progress.
- Smooth and responsive hack and slash gameplay. Along with an array of abilities in Fallen Angel. Shoot, slash, dash, and smash your way through heaven.
- Knock enemies into the air to juggle and counter. Then release a perfect parry to stun and execute them.
- Unlock new weapons and abilities. Doing so by defeating Archangels and consuming their souls
- Find skill points by exploring the world. Defeating powerful enemies to upgrade your abilities within an epic skill tree.
- Perfect your playstyle in Fallen Angel. While you mix and match traits to your liking.
- Converse with fully voice-acted Archangels and NPC’s. Learn about the mysteries of heaven.
- Equip items that add special effects to certain abilities.
- Discover hidden areas by ledge grabbing and climbing.
- You can even play with a friend in two-player local co-op!
Fallen Angel is due to release on Windows PC. And with enough support on Kickstarter, Linux too. The campaign is currently 14% funded with 29 days to reach the $20,000 USD goal (November 7, 2019).