Farabel is a #turnbased strategy game for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. The whole #gameplay starts the player at the #endofthestory; but that’s not all. The whole gaming experience is turned upside-down.
Players start the adventure with their hero at maximum power. With each jump into the past, the character is left slightly weakened, as the game become more and more complex. This in turn forces places to develop their cleverness, strategic prowess and inventive capabilities in order to survive. Kind of genius idea to be honest.
- Play as Cendor, lord of Farabel
- Go back in time to save the city
- A campaign of 26 epic and challenging battles
- 40 different units
- 18 different spells and abilities
To win, being powerful means nothing. You have to be clever! And you have to get more and more clever as you go.
There are 3 types of Steam Achievements:
- The Battle Achievement, with a silver shield icon, which can only be unlocked in specific battles.
- The Stars Achievement, with a Star icon, which unlocks bonus battles.
- The General Achievement, with a gold shield icon.
The Achievements of Farabel are used to measure the player’s progress (like First Blood), to offer additional challenges (like Accurate catapult) and to bring even more fun (like Frozone)!
Some will be easy to unlock, others will require more concentration. A handful of them will only be unlocked by the most persevering of you!
Farabel is available now on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC with a 10% discount until October 21st.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: Dual Core – 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512Mb
- Storage: 2 GB available space