Fatal Flash is a competitive, 2D online mutliplayer brawler. The games on Kickstarter for Linux, Mac and Windows. Also, gameplay features lightning-paced, movement-heavy combat and numerous Archetypes (‘Champions’). Which means hundreds of customization options. Including varied game modes and objectives. All rendered in hand-drawn, steampunk-inspired pixel art. Now seeking funding via the crowdfunding campaign.
Since the campaign launches by New York based indie studio, Single “A” Productions. Since this is their first game title. Fatal Flash will be a free-to-play 2D competitive arena brawler. Similar to Awesomenauts but with more unique characters. Which is of course coming to Linux, Mac and Windows.
Also if funded, the game will release with 12+ character archetypes. As well as multiple combat and frenetic multiplayer game modes. So yes, this will mean a wide array of character customization options. These can be tuned to your gameplay style.
Fatal Flash Kickstarter Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Early Bird Discounts – get access to the game and other rewards at a discounted rate if you are an early backer.
- Closed Beta Access – get a Beta Key to access the game prior to release and provide the developers with feedback and insight.
- Keys to Share – This game is better with friends, so back at levels to receive multiple keys to give out as gifts.
- Producer Credit – Have your name credited at different producer levels on the game.
- Design Input – Get the opportunity to work with the developers to design an element of the game from a card set to an entire character archetype.
Fatal Flash Demo (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Single “A” Productions is also releasing a demo available for public download on Linux, Mac and Windows. So players can experience firsthand a glimpse of the multiplayer mayhem the demo has to offer. Also the studio promises to make adjustments to the game based on user feedback.
Competitive 2D Brawler campaign:
The Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign is running now until March 15, 2018. The target goal is $25,000 and already 28% funded with 28 days to go. Again, crowdfunding supports Linux, Mac and Windows.