Fate Hunters releases hardcore card battles for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Tower Games. Since the release is holding a solid 82% Very Positive review rating. Available now on Steam.
Fate Hunters mixes strategy card battles and roguelike adventure. So while you build your deck. You will also be exploring the dangerous dark fantasy world. While facing fearsome foes. Risking your life to get powerful treasures.
After almost a year on Steam’s Early Access. Fate Hunters finally releases with successful reviews.
So choose your character, craft a unique deck. While you risk exploring the mysterious Tower. Your path to the Master is filled with challenge. Both with monsters and cunning bosses.
This also where you skill comes in. Facing foes in tactical card battles. While avoiding deadly traps for powerful treasures. Since these cans help you on your way to the top of the Tower.
Fate Hunters Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
One of the new features you can expect, Card Library. So you can now see all the cards available in the game. There is also a host of new content for Fate Hunters. Including a huge array of Raider card skills. As well as significant balance changes. With new item cards, such as Whetstone for Berserker. As well as Bloody Crown for Raider. And then Soul Lantern which is a one use card. Check out the full release details HERE.
- You won’t be prepared. Each Tower level is procedurally generated with random items. Including weapons and skills. Since each run features unique challenges.
- Building your deck is tricky. Your items, treasures, weapons, and skills go to the same desk. So balance your cards and be ready for anything in Fate Hunters
- Death awaits on every corner. Wounds, Poison, and Curse cards permanently stick to your deck on every run. So find ways to get rid of them!
- High risk – high reward. You can exit the Tower on every level. And take your treasures to safety. Or risk losing everything and try to get even more!
- Dark fantasy art. Explore the hand-crafted grim world of the Tower.
Fate Hunters hardcore card battles release on Steam. Priced at $14.99 USD. Available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.