Fate of Iberia flavour pack for Crusader Kings III is due to hit the game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All thanks to the development efforts of Paradox Thalassic and Paradox Development Studio. Working to make its way onto Steam next month.
Competing crowns, competing faiths, and competing cultures. Medieval Spain and Portugal were lush grounds for plot and control, diplomacy and compromise. Ideals collided, fueling centuries of dramatic history. In Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia, players will be able to engage in that drama in a totally new way. These big adventures will be yours to enjoy on May 31st. The game’s new content is, of course, due on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
This flavor pack for the acclaimed grand strategy role-playing game brings Struggles. Which is also a new system that focuses on the unique historical fates that typify regions. And as a result, these are centers of conflict. In Fate of Iberia, players will have new tools to deal with the region’s main issue. With rival claims and personal grudges taking center stage. All take place in the cultural mosaic of Medieval Spain.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia – Announcement Trailer
What to expect:
- Struggle system: Entirely new system for historic conflict, fully moddable and customizable.
- Decide the Fate of Iberia: Choose the path of accord or the path of conquest. Doing so as you unite Spain or, rather, agree to a peaceful division of spoils.
- New content: Two new Legacy tracks (Urbane and Coterie), new Cultural Traditions show off special historical features of the Iberian peninsula. With new friend relations and duels over the chessboard.
- The New Events: Dynamic historical events, some related to the struggle for Iberia. While others add greater variety for all players.
- Plus New Art: New character art like clothing, hair and beard styles from Iberian cultures of the medieval era. As well as new unit designs and a host of new art for backgrounds, events and loading.
- New Music: Additions to the Crusader Kings III soundtrack.
As usual, Fate of Iberia will include an update free for all Crusader Kings III owners. This is due to adding new options and features for all players. This update will add a new faction type to test your ruler. As well as Heads of Faith that can be shared by different religions, vassal contracts for clans. Of course, a new starting bookmark that highlights interesting Iberian characters for the 867 start date.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia flavour pack will be coming May 31th, 2022. Doing so for a price of $6.99 USD / €6.99 / £5.19 on Steam. But is included for current owners of the Expansion Pass and Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition. Along with the games support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.