Fate of Iberia the games flavor pack launches for Crusader Kings III on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the ongoing works of Paradox Thalassic and Paradox Development Studio. Available now on Steam with 83% Very Positive reviews.
The land is divided by language, religion, and culture. But those with the vision to understand it see a land rich in opportunity. What if the energy for squabbling over towns and titles could be for unity or peace? Since vision is not enough. A strong hand, a taste for intrigue, and also a deft touch with diplomacy are all required. This is a question for generations, a problem to be solved over time. Since the patient and prudent can settle the Fate of Iberia.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia – Release Trailer
Fate of Iberia is the latest flavor pack for Crusader Kings III. This is another success for Paradox Interactive’s award winning medieval grand strategy RPG game. Since it gives you a new way to live out the history of Spain and Portugal. Well at least in the middle ages. A centuries long struggle will also force you to rethink how to achieve your goals. While a range of interested and competing parties fight to force their will on the Iberian Peninsula.
Features of include:
- Struggle system: Entirely new system for historic conflict. Available to modders and other content creators.
- Decide the Fate of Iberia: Choose the path of peace or the path of conquest. While you unite Spain or, maybe, agree to a peaceful division of spoils.
- New content: Two new Legacy tracks (Metropolitan and Coterie), New cultural traits showing special historical characteristics of the Iberian peninsula. There are also new friendship and duels over the chess board.
- New Events: Dynamic historical events related to the struggle for Iberia.
- New Art: New character art reflecting Iberian cultures of the medieval era. Evne new unit designs, new 3D models of holdings and artifacts. Plus a host of new art for backgrounds, events and loading.
- New Music: Additions to the Crusader Kings III soundtrack.
Fate of Iberia includes an update free for all Crusader Kings III owners. This update launches new options and features for all players. This update is out for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. While adding a new faction type to test your ruler. Heads of Faith that can be shared by different religions and vassal contracts for clans. Of course, a new starting bookmark that shows off unique Iberian characters for the 867 start date.
Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia flavor pack launches for the base game. With a price of $6.99 USD / £5.19 / €6.99 on Steam. It’s also part of the Crusader Kings III expansion pass and Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition. All available on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Plus its all Steam Deck playable.