Fearmonium the psychedelic metroidvania releases in Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Redblack Spade. Now live on Steam with a discount and 93% Positive Reviews.
Fearmonium is a psychedelic metroidvania where suspense mixes with humour. Beginning the game as an unpleasant memory. Here you must progress and become a true phobia. Doing so by breaking through all barriers to uncover the most hidden corners of Max’s mind.
Fearmonium – Official Launch Trailer
Since Fearmonium takes place in the inner world of a boy. One who also saw several clowns at a fair. As a result, their images secured by support of the Depression work their way into the depths of his consciousness. All while working through the nightmare. While meeting Max’s memories on their way. This includes anxieties and bright images. Will the clowns be able to supplant all objective fears of Max? And will they take the place of his main horror?
- A huge map of Max’s consciousness. Woven from abstract images and half forgotten memories;
- Classic and hand drawn frame by frame animation in Fearmonium;
- Dynamic battles with combo attacks and a variety of unique abilities;
- Details about the process of the forming of new phobias. And also the nature of human consciousness;
- Memorable enemies, whose images reflect what Max saw in the real world;
- The answer to the question: does a phobia always cause irreparable harm. Or can its presence change life for better?
Fearmonium is developed by one person – Slava Gris. While taking inspiration by music from Expecte Amour. The gameplay is a mix of skills of a self-taught artist. One who also has a master’s degree in Psychology.
The Fearmonium psychedelic metroidvania releases on Steam. Available with support in Linux gaming, Mac, and Windows PC. Priced at $11.69 USD (regularly $12.99 USD), including a 10% discount until May 27th.