Fell Seal: Arbiters Mark turn-based tactical RPG debuts on Steam Early Access for Linux, Mac and Windows. With gameplay that is in line with the great classics like Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre.
Fell Seal: Arbiters Mark is an isometric, story-driven RPG. Which is expecting to have a full launch in Spring 2019 on Linux, mac and Windows. While the gameplay itself blends influences from strategy RPG classics. Along with a modern eye for ways to enhance the experience.
Also, the goal of the Early Access campaign is to gather player feedback. While further honing the gameplay toward the game’s full, multi-platform launch. And so far, the reviews on Steam are looking very good.
“Fell Seal: Arbiters Mark invites players to experience the classic era of tactical RPGs. Bbut with new twists that update the gameplay for the modern age,” said Nikolay Baryshnikov, VP of 1C Company. “The team at 6 Eyes Studio has a strong vision fueled by a love of the genre. And the game unveils an epic story with challenging tactical combat and lovely visuals for RPG fans to enjoy.”
Fell Seal: Arbiters Mark is a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG set in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. Players will control the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council. Who also have the task of preserving stability and order throughout the land. As well as a squad of companions.
Since the game pays homage to tactical RPG classics. The gameplay debuts on its own as a worthy successor. Coming with a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
Fell Seal: Arbiters Mark Gameplay Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
The game focuses on storytelling and strategic battles, with a mature storyline. Since the ancient evil leaves the world asunder. And the Immortals form a council to prevent such destruction from ever occurring again. But, the Immortals are few and it falls to their mortal agents, the Arbiters, to guard the land.
But as one Arbiter uncovers deepening corruption pervading her own order. The task falls to her to halt the spread of a new and dire threat. Throughout this storyline, players will progress through hand-crafted scenarios. While controlling their own group of Arbiters. With each character customizable from a wide selection of 20 classes and over 200 abilities.
- Classic Tactical Combat Battles: Including rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments
- Handcrafted Look and Feel: Hand-drawn pixel art and colorful isometric graphics for all 40 maps
- Deep Class System: Over 20 classes and 200 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives to create a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Extensive Customization: Customize all characters via a wide selection of portraits, outfits, colors, and overall visuals
- Epic Storyline: Unfolding over 40 story encounters and culminating in challenging end-game content
- Nice Loot: Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies, or created from crafting
Fell Seal: Arbiters Mark debuts on Early Access:
The turn-based tactical RPG debuts on Steam Early Access, priced at $19.99 USD for Linux, Mac and Windows.