Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark releases a new story trailer for Linux, Mac and Windows. So thanks to 6 Eyes Studio the new content is quite spicy. This also comes with a new update for the turn-based tactical RPG. Celebrate the game’s extremely successful Steam Early Access campaign.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is expecting to release in Spring 2019. Also the isometric, story-driven RPG currently has a 93% “Very Positive” cumulative rating in Early Access on Steam. While players compare it favorably to tactical RPG classics. Which is indeed impressive.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is takes place in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. While players control the Arbiter Kyrie, an Immortal Council agent tasked with preserving order throughout the land. As well as a squad of companions.
Since the game pays homage to tactical RPG legends. It also stands on its own with a slew of improvements and additions to the genre. Through the Early Access program, this experience is better, through thoughtful development and helpful player comments. Including the latest update, the following key additions have been made:
- Numerous balance updates based on feedback, including changes for abilities, classes, shops, loot tables, and treasure
- More special and unique weapons
- Made the game enjoyable for more players by adding five preset difficulty settings and full customization options that let gamers choose enemy counts and levels, stats, and item usage
- Game dialogue has been rewritten by a professional writer
- New visuals including over 200 spell effects
- New monsters and the new Bzil race, including a secret playable Bzil character
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark new story trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
The large number of improvements since the August Early Access launch. Given that the game’s developer, 6 Eyes Studio, is a husband and wife team. Making the game as the only two developers, with some external contractors.
However, their collective experience doing everything from making games for EA and Activision. Creating art for tabletop gaming books has fully prepared them—and extensive player feedback. A helped focus development efforts. Upcoming updates include more Story Battles, Patrols, polish, and content besides this new story trailer, as per the developers’ Early Access roadmap.
- Classic Tactical Combat Battles: Including rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn, isometric environments
- Handcrafted Look and Feel: Hand-drawn pixel art and colorful graphics for all 40 maps
- Deep Class System: 25 classes and 200 abilities let you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives to create a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Extensive Customization: Customize all characters via a wide selection of portraits, outfits, colors, and overall visuals
- Epic Storyline: Unfolding over 40 story encounters and culminating in challenging end-game content
- Nice Loot: Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment that you can purchase, gather from fallen enemies, or create by crafting
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is still in developer y 6 Eyes Studio and published by 1C Entertainment. It is now available for Linux, Mac and Windows via Steam Early Access for $19.99 USD. If you want to play the game to get an idea, check out the Free Demo (Linux, Mac, Windows).