Feudal Alloy has a closed beta demo coming to Linux, Mac and Windows. Attu Games are releasing their new fish-controlled metroidvania on February 20, 2018 via Steam. Since the full release is coming Q3 2018.
Feudal Alloy is a metroidvania-style action RPG, with fish-controlled robots in medieval times! Explore a huge medieval world, improve your skills by smashing a lot of mechanical creatures and talk to other robots using animated dialogues.
Feudal Alloy Teaser (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Feudal Alloy Features:
- Attu is an ordinary farmer robot. Since he lives in a small cottage in the sunflower fields. While living a simple but pleasant life. At least until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village. Stealing their oil supplies and burnt his house. Fortunately he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!.
- Dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves.
- Also includes different equipment that change both player appearance and attributes
- A dialogue system – animated bubbles.
- Due to a huge, interconnected world to explore. Since it is filled with wide range of enemies, bosses and side quests.
- Varied hand-drawn environments.
- Loot, a lot of loot!.
- Hidden collectibles.
- Secret areast.
Attu Games are a tiny two-member studio from the Czech Republic. Since they have already released one commercially successful game. A puzzle platformer Toby: The Secret Mine for Linux, Mac and Windows. Which also released on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo WiiU, iOS, Android and AppleTV. That games also took about one and a half years to make. Which is quite fast.
So the two developers do almost everything by ourselves. Except music and some sound effects. We handle all game design, programming, art and animations, level design, story and dialogues etc.
Steam games beta demo:
Feudal Alloy closed beta demo application: HERE