Feudal Alloy is a metroidvania-style action RPG coming soon to Linux, Mac and Windows on Steam. Which also comes with fish-controlled medieval robots.
So the player has to explore a huge medieval world. While improving your combat skills by smashing many kinds of mechanical creatures.
Well the games due to launch soon, no release date yet. But having played Feudal Alloy, it’s actually quite good. There are some unique challenges and unsuspecting enemies.
The story. Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in sunflower fields. He had been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village. And also stole their oil supplies and burnt his house.
Fortunately, he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
As a player, you will get lost and discover a huge interconnected world. Full of a wide range of enemies, bosses, skills and equipment. Choose which paths you take and which enemies you face. Try to defeat the evil and find your way back home.
Feudal Alloy RPG Official Teaser (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in the sunflower fields. He has been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house. Fortunately he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!
- Dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves.
- A lot of different equipment that change both player appearance and attributes
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with wide range of enemies.
- Varied hand-drawn environments.
- Loot, a lot of loot!
- Hidden collectibles.
- Secret areas.
- Trading cards
Feudal Alloy action RPG is coming to Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows. Which will be priced at $14.99 USD but no release date yet.