Final Vendetta action packed beat ‘em up game launches on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Due to the work of developer Bitmap Bureau who are bringing back a retro vibe. Available on both Steam and Humble Store.
Final Vendetta is a hard-hitting action packed beat ‘em up for 1 or 2 players. Doing so in the vein of classic arcade titles. Actually, it brings back a solid Street Fighter vibe due to the mechanics. As well as classic retro Commodore64 gaming. While featuring stunning pixel art and a thumping soundtrack. Along with exclusive tracks from Utah Saints. Then brawl with bad dudes and tough girls as you fight through dangerous settings.
Final Vendetta – extended Trailer
Claire Sparks, a student, and martial arts expert. One who also has become forcefully involved in the rescue of her sister. Duke Sancho is a quick-witted, bare-knuckle fighter from London. Since he earned his nickname after a brawl in the Duke of Wellington pub. Not forgetting the towering figure of Miller T. Williams; a Canadian ex-pro wrestler. Problematically removed from competitions for use of excessive force. Together the three friends are due to battle their way through the streets of London. Doing so on a dangerous Final Vendetta journey to bring back Claire’s sister!
- Hardcore fighting action that pulls no punches.
- Stunningly animated pixel art.
- A thumping dance / techno soundtrack featuring exclusive tracks from Utah Saints and Featurecast.
- 1 or 2 player co-op.
- 3 playable characters in Final Vendetta with varying fighting styles.
- 6 areas to battle your way through.
- Classic beat ‘em up gameplay with fresh mechanics.
- 4 exciting game modes – Arcade, Survival, Versus & Boss Rush.
- 3 difficulty settings.
- Several unlockables.
- Dozens of moves and combos to master.
- An array of succulent street food to sample.
Final Vendetta action packed beat ‘em up launches on Steam, priced at $21.24 USD / £19.11 / 21,24€. And on Humble Store at the regular price. The games also offers support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.