It’s probably historically inaccurate, at least. Recording of events back then was pretty hit-or-miss. A #hilarious gore beat’em up classic style #arcade game with #RPG depth.
In Fist of Jesus, players take on the role of Jesus Christ and Judas as they fight off hordes of zombies with a swordfish, pulled-off body parts, a big cross and … did Jesus just fart and explode all of those zombies? Seriously? Well, if you’re going to do wacky, you might as well go big.
- 60 levels of full humour gore story
- Tons of zombies, mini-bosses and surprising bosses
- Unlock special abilities and upgrade your powers
- Unleash divine punishments, amazing combos and tons of special attacks
- Complete your reliquiae collection to get better upgrades
- Make Miracles to continue the story
- Fast heads-up duels
- Awesome music and sound FX
- Game script by the same short-movie Director
- Tons of achievements
- Get ready to slash hordes of living dead and play an absolutely unique game!
Fist of Jesus comes from developer Mutant Army an accompanying live-action short film. You can probably guess the movie’s premise. See the game trailer below:
Fist of Jesus is out now on Steam for Linux, Mac and PC, 20 percent off ($8) through October 24.