Five new commanders update releases for Company of Heroes 2 RTS on Linux and Mac. Thanks to the development work of Feral Interactive. Available now on the Humble Store, Feral Store and discounted on Steam.
Since developer Relic Entertainment released the update back in June. Feral Interactive also announces their Company of Heroes 2 update. Now we have official support for the five new Commanders.
Since the Company of Heroes 2 released on Linux and Mac in 2015. All players who already own Company of Heroes 2, also get the update for Free.
Since these five new Commanders add more strategies. So you can supply your troops with more firepower. And also add flexible aerial support choices with Soviet Airborne Tactics.
Allowing you to take out enemy defenses. While you command specialized armor. Then apply serious pressure with the USF Urban Assault Company.
So hit hard and fast using a range of American equipment. Along with the British Lend Lease Assault corps.
Company of Heroes 2 Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Five new Commanders each with a Doctrine, Regiment, Company or Army:
- Soviet Airborne Tactics. Troops have additional firepower and flexible aerial support.
- Wehrmacht’s Strategic Reserves Doctrine. Hostile soldier backed up with elite armour.
- Oberkommando West Grand Offensive Doctrine. A powerful and yet flexible infantry structure.
- US Forces Urban Assault Company. Players can root out enemy defences and equip special armour.
- British Lend Lease Assault Regiment. Troops can use a range of American equipment.
For more information on the five new Commanders update. Make sure to check the game’s official blog.
The updated version of Company of Heroes 2 is available now from Humble Store and Feral Store. Which is priced at $19.99 USD / £14.99 / 19,99€. While the updated version of the Master Collection. Which also contains all DLC and all three expansions. This is priced at $36.40 USD / £26.95 / 34,65€.
But if you check out the 93% discount on Steam. You really can’t beat that price.