Flight School releases for Spacelines from the Far Out with the free game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the creativity and talent of developer Coffeenauts. Available now on Steam with 100% Positive reviews.
Spacelines From the Far Out: Flight School will allow players to take the controls of an intergalactic airline. Doing so in their brand new free co-op game. Likewise, the Brazile-made Science Fiction procedurally generated co-op party game wants to give all wannabe space pilots a chance at the controls. Therefore, if you think you have what it takes to run an interstellar airline. Now is certainly the time to find out!
As a pilot in Spacelines from the Far Out: Flight School, you’ll take control of your own commercial spaceship as passengers travel among the stars. They may also be a lot to handle: asking for food, dance-offs, and getting sick. Should you be a little too careless in your piloting.
Spacelines from the Far Out: Flight School Announcement (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
As the passengers demand your time, so do the rigors of space travel. While piloting the ship around the debris of the universe. Finding places to refuel, or dealing with a meteor crash that also knocks out your gravity generators. Well, it can be tough. Even more, the health inspector can pop up when you least expect it.
What you’ll find in Flight School:
- A rollicking introductory campaign
- Full online and local multiplayer support
- A nice appetizer of procedurally generated events and challenges
- 1 ship with 3 unique layouts
- A wide starting selection of ship upgrades in Spacelines from the Far Out: Flight School
- 10 Spacelines customizations to make your company your own
What awaits you in the full version, launching this spring?
- The Aurora Terminal – where all starry roads intertwine
- Manage and customize an entire fleet of ships
- A massive main campaign to explore
- Tons more procedural challenges and events in Spacelines from the Far Out: Flight School
- 50 unlockable and playable characters
- 100 unlockable spaceline customizations
Flight School is a free game and the tip of the deep-space iceberg. While the full version of Spacelines from the Far Out is due to launch on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC later this year. Consider this the most advanced training you could possibly receive. Doing so in preparation for the full game’s launch. This first intergalactic experience is designed to guide players through the mechanics. Letting you learn to manage their outer space trips. It’s also playable both as a lone space captain or with up to four players locally or online. Check it out on Steam now.