Previously announced football management MMO 90 Minute Fever has officially #launched via STEAM #EarlyAccess offering a #discounted subscription-based membership service. Inspired by classic management games such as Championship Manager®, 90 Minute Fever is a feature-packed MMO allowing players to create and manage their very own footie-club by signing real players to compete against a thriving community of active opponents in a persistent online world.
90 Minute Fever challenges players to a fun, competitive and fair gameplay experience regardless of experience level. A growing community of fans and followers providing important feedback and feature-request making an impressive MMO even better supports the game.
- True MMO in a single, persistent online world with a robust user-driven economy.
- Play live matches against real people using the interactive match-simulator. Watch how substitutions and tactical changes affect each match.
- Create and customize your very own club using the club-creation kit. Build upon an initial squad of players to make you competitive.
- Real players from all of football history is included using the built-in Time Portal system, adding players from the past to the present.
- Compete with experienced users testing your skills, talent and club to its limits.
- You don’t pay to win, you EARN to win, offering a fair, competitive and realistic gameplay experience without the need for a fat wallet.
90 Minute Fever on STEAM for Mac and Windows PC, with Linux to follow soon with a range of discounts 19% – 48%.